Saturday, January 26, 2013

East Barre Antique Mall Super Bowl Sale!

 
    Plan to stop by the East Barre Antique Mall on Saturday and Sunday, February 2nd & 3rd, 2013.  I will be on hand all day Saturday to discuss and show new offerings from Folk For All Seasons.  I am most pleased to be able to show an "Heirloom Santa".    Pictured above, you can see the Santa that I have made for my family.  The colors for Santa's coat are two of my favorites, and fit well with our home décor.  Santa's list includes all of our names and the letters have been cut using a very folky script die cut.  He has a sack filled with presents and a teddy bear. He stands a very tall 18 inches and will be featured prominently on our fireplace mantel for years to come.  All aspects of this Santa have been shaped by hand from either paper mache or paper clay, and then hand painted and finished.  In the past, I have made custom Santa sitting on motorcycles, polar bears, holding basketballs or footballs and team name pendants.  Last year my husbands aunt had me incorporate a small airplane that his cousin Jamie had made in shop class many years ago with a Santa she planed to gift to him.  This was such a great idea and Jamie was very pleased.  The ideas are limitless! 

Jamie's Santa 2011
 
 
If you are unable to come by but would still like to discuss ordering an Heirloom Santa for yourself or as a special gift, please contact by email at, folkforallseasons@hotmail.com.  Check back throughout the week, I have a new "Vermont Santa", "Santa in an old grain scoop" and a very special Santa sitting on an old fashioned bicycle to show.  All of these will be available to see in person at the Super Bowl Sale.  Stay warm and have a great weekend!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment